SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY
Sacred Heart University is located in Fairfield, Connecticut and is a private college. Sacred Heart University is a four year college and offers Associate's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees, Master's Degrees, Doctoral Degrees, and a number of different programs and courses.
Sacred Heart University is in a relatively urban area (in or near a city), which may be something you prefer if you like a city lifestyle as a student.
Sacred Heart University has a rolling admissions policy, which means that you can apply throughout the year for the upcoming semester.
Sacred Heart University is relatively smaller in size with an enrollment of only 5,602 students.
Sacred Heart University accepts about 64% of its applicants on average, and 87% of the students receive some sort of financial aid for college at Sacred Heart University.
If you are looking for more information on financial aid at Sacred Heart University, you can may want to contact Julie B. Savino, who is the Dean of University Financial Aid at Sacred Heart University. You may also qualify for scholarships for college in Connecticut to attend Sacred Heart University or grants for college in Connecticut to attend Sacred Heart University.
You may also need to take one or more of the following tests to qualify for admission at Sacred Heart University:
If you are interested in joining the Army, Sacred Heart University does have an ROTC Army program that is available for attending students.
If you have taken some advanced placement courses with an applicable test, or obtained credit from an other college, you may be eligible to transfer that credit to Sacred Heart University.
Sacred Heart University offers the following co-op opportunities and programs to its students:
- Applied Arts
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Sacred Heart University offers the following extracurricular activities to its students:
- Choral Groups
- Concert Band
- Jazz Band
- Literary Magazine
- Marching Band
- Music Ensembles
- Music Theater
- Pep Band
- Radio Station
- Student Government
- Student Film
On a 4.0 scale, the average high school gpa for students that are entering Sacred Heart University is 3.3.
Don't forget to study for the SAT, because the average SAT score for students that are entering Sacred Heart University is 1053.
Do a lot of students come from out of state to attend Sacred Heart University? Well, about 67% of the student body at Sacred Heart University comes from outside the state of Connecticut.
Are you thinking of joining a fraternity or a sorority while you are attending Sacred Heart University? You're not alone - about 7% of the students at Sacred Heart University join a fraternity or sorority.
Do a lot of the students at Sacred Heart University live on campus? Well, about 85% live on campus, while 15% live off campus and commute to school every day.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY
Sacred Heart University Address:
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, Connecticut 06432-1000
Web Site: http://www.sacredheart.edu
Sacred Heart University admission closing date:
Does Sacred Heart University offer Associate's degrees?
Does Sacred Heart University offer Bachelor's degrees?
Does Sacred Heart University offer Master's degrees?
Does Sacred Heart University offer Doctoral degrees?
Sacred Heart University graduation rate:
Sacred Heart University retention rate:
Sacred Heart University average high school GPA:
Sacred Heart University average SAT score:
Sacred Heart University tuition cost (estimate):
Financial Aid is available only to those who qualify.
Sacred Heart University room & board cost (estimate):
Find Scholarships in Connecticut to attend Sacred Heart University and Find Grants in Connecticut to attend Sacred Heart University
Is Sacred Heart University a private college?
Is Sacred Heart University a coed college?
Sacred Heart University school calendar:
Is Sacred Heart University a 2 year or 4 year college?
Please Note: Length of programs pertain to finishing programs in normal time.
Sacred Heart University enrollment:
Percentage of applicants accepted to Sacred Heart University
Percentage of students at Sacred Heart University receiving financial aid:
Percentage of African American students:
Percentage of Native American students:
Percentage of Asian students:
Percentage of Hispanic students:
Percentage of Caucasian students:
Percentage of students living on campus:
Percentage of students living off campus:
LATEST SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY NEWS
- Kolbe Cathedral HS Principal Jo-Anne Jakab Wins Education Leadership Award at CAPP Breakfast
- Academic Research Showcase Concludes With Discussion On Christian Marketing
- Economics and Finance Professors Receive $45K Grant from CME
- SHU Hosts Bridgeport High School Students Through the Yale-Bridgeport GEAR UP Program
- Paul Hogan of Home Instead Senior Care Reinvents Senior Living During Talk at SHU
- New Student Commons to Be Dedicated in Honor of Linda E. McMahon
- Academic Lecture Series Continues with Talk on Educating Educators On Youth With Autism
- Sacred Heart University Students, Faculty and Staff Provide a Merry Christmas for Local Families
- Gallery of Contemporary Art to Exhibit 'Voices in the Streets' Polish Posters
- Students Participate in Annual CURTIS Week
- Organizations Honor Nursing Professor Linda Strong
- Four SHU Faculty Members to Present in Academic Research Showcase
- National Nurse Practitioner Week Celebrated November 13-19 at SHU
- SHU Social Work Professors Address National Association of Social Workers at Conference
- Teamwork is Key to Success During SHU Medical Missions
- Students, Occupational Therapists Gather for Inaugural Workshop to Honor Late Alumna
- Megan Rock Named as Vice President for University Advancement