CLAREMONT MCKENNA COLLEGE
Claremont McKenna College is located in Claremont, California and is a private college. Claremont McKenna College is a four year college and offers Bachelor's Degrees, and a number of different programs and courses.
Claremont McKenna College is in a relatively urban area (in or near a city), which may be something you prefer if you like a city lifestyle as a student.
Claremont McKenna College does not have a rolling admission policy, and you will want to make sure that you get your application in before January 2.
Claremont McKenna College is relatively smaller in size with an enrollment of only 1,140 students.
Claremont McKenna College accepts about 28% of its applicants on average, and 72% of the students receive some sort of financial aid for college at Claremont McKenna College.
If you are looking for more information on financial aid at Claremont McKenna College, you can may want to contact Georgette DeVeres, who is the Dean of Financial Aid at Claremont McKenna College. You may also qualify for scholarships for college in California to attend Claremont McKenna College or grants for college in California to attend Claremont McKenna College.
You may also need to take one or more of the following tests to qualify for admission at Claremont McKenna College:
If you are interested in joining the Army, Claremont McKenna College does have an ROTC Army program that is available for attending students.
If you are interested in joining the Air Force, Claremont McKenna College does have an ROTC Air Force program that is available for attending students.
Claremont McKenna College offers the following extracurricular activities to its students:
- Choral Groups
- Concert Band
- Jazz Band
- Literary Magazine
- Music Ensembles
- Music Theater
- Pep Band
- Radio Station
- Student Film
You may want to brush up on your ACT preparation as well, because the average ACT score for students that are entering Claremont McKenna College is 30.
Don't forget to study for the SAT, because the average SAT score for students that are entering Claremont McKenna College is 1390.
Do a lot of students come from out of state to attend Claremont McKenna College? Well, about 56% of the student body at Claremont McKenna College comes from outside the state of California.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT CLAREMONT MCKENNA COLLEGE
Claremont McKenna College Address:
500 E. 9th Street
Claremont, California 91711
Web Site: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu
Claremont McKenna College admission closing date:
Does Claremont McKenna College offer Associate's degrees?
Does Claremont McKenna College offer Bachelor's degrees?
Does Claremont McKenna College offer Master's degrees?
Does Claremont McKenna College offer Doctoral degrees?
Claremont McKenna College graduation rate:
Claremont McKenna College average ACT score:
Claremont McKenna College average SAT score:
Claremont McKenna College tuition cost (estimate):
Financial Aid is available only to those who qualify.
Claremont McKenna College room & board cost (estimate):
Find Scholarships in California to attend Claremont McKenna College and Find Grants in California to attend Claremont McKenna College
Is Claremont McKenna College a private college?
Is Claremont McKenna College a coed college?
Claremont McKenna College school calendar:
Is Claremont McKenna College a 2 year or 4 year college?
Please Note: Length of programs pertain to finishing programs in normal time.
Claremont McKenna College enrollment:
Percentage of applicants accepted to Claremont McKenna College
Percentage of students at Claremont McKenna College receiving financial aid:
Percentage of African American students:
Percentage of Asian students:
Percentage of Hispanic students:
Percentage of Caucasian students:
LATEST CLAREMONT MCKENNA COLLEGE NEWS
- Five decades of greatness represented in the 2017 CMS Hall of Fame class
- CMC ties for 8th in U.S. News & World Report ranking for ‘Best National Liberal Arts Colleges’
- Athenaeum speaker series kicks off with political commentator and comedian Dave Rubin
- A message in support of our DACA community
- Prof. Sven W. Arndt on global free trade: Don’t dump the system, fix the anomalies
- New seasons underway for Athenas and Stags
- Class of 2021 begins a four-year journey at Convocation
- Meet the new Athenaeum Fellows – Wesley Whitaker ’18 and Isabel Lilles ’18
- New seasons set to begin for Athenas and Stags
- New policy lab course mixes hands-on training with classroom instruction
- Resident assistants play vital mentorship role in lives of CMC students
- Order of the Aztec Eagle awarded to Professor Rod Camp and Trustee David Dreier '75
- CMC welcomes new faculty
- 2017 First-Year Orientation remarks of President Hiram E. Chodosh
- Order of the Aztec Eagle awarded to Professor Rod Camp and Trustee David Dreier
- Professor Nancy S.B. Williams on the frontiers of inorganic chemistry curriculum
- In Memoriam: Longtime CMC Trustee Harris W. Seed, 1927-2017
- WOA trips take CMC Class of ’21 off campus and on community-building adventures
- Move In Day kicks off new student Orientation for CMC’s class of 2021
- CMC leads Heterodox Academy’s list of top 50 liberal arts colleges
- Watch the Lowe Institute quarterly report presentation on L.A. County’s consumer sentiment
- Forbes ranks CMC among Top Colleges in the nation
- More and more CMCers are taking advantage of internship opportunities
- Lowe Institute to livestream quarterly report on L.A. County’s consumer sentiment on Thursday
- EnviroLab Asia awarded $1.4 million grant to expand environmental research project
- New report explores the identity of Latino Muslims in the United States
- Meet the new Athenaeum Fellows – Wesley Edwards ’18 and Isabel Lilles ’18
- Anoush Baghdassarian ’17 ‘doubles down’ with two fellowship awards
- Prof. Roderic Camp explains everything you need to know about Mexico with new book and interview series
- Economics Professor Mary Evans awarded for exceptional publication